Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The story of my life... (??)

It’s weird that I actually try to push you away from my mind. Because I know it’s silly. It’s always silly.

It was a bit easier before when I only had memories of you. It was easy for me to declare to myself one day that it’s over, I’m over you. It was easy for me to say you don’t have any effect on me anymore.

And then here you are again. Messing with my already, supposedly, made up mind. I was already doing fine, corresponding from a distance. Fine with just cyberspace between us. It was personal and yet not intimate. I was fine with keeping our relationship at a safe distance from hoping.

Ah… but the face. The face on the being. Makes it more real. And more difficult to turn away from. I really have a very big problem. With myself. tendency to fall. To hope and fall, endlessly looking up while falling. Knowing I’m the only one who jumped and you’re left up there, probably with someone else.

Oh well. The story of life. 08/04/06

tweenkies_1106 at 6:12 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 10:04 PM Blogger Green Chutney! said...

truely a beautiful post..

 

Post a Comment