Wednesday, August 09, 2006

If something means this, then I'm happy with nothing.

I know nothing about what’s going on. I would not pretend I do. But since it’s all still black and white to me, I try to say my piece.

I’d probably get the expected slap on the face retort—“You don’t know anything.” And I concede, I really don’t know anything about this. Probably will never do. So nothing’s changed with me, but something changed with you.

Whatever I said in the past as part of the building blocks of our friendship still holds true. Because nothing changed with me.

Now, if everytime things change, we change our minds and the rules, I have no idea where we’ll be headed. I have no idea if there’s ever going to be an end to what we want or need or demand or expect. Nothing at all.

So if I know nothing at least I can hold true to the promises I made based on the nothing that I am beside the now-something that you are. Don’t blame me for not changing. I’m not blaming you. But don’t expect me to be happy about it. 07/28/06

tweenkies_1106 at 6:08 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment