Saturday, July 15, 2006

Weaver

I can’t seem to get away from the web I wove. The entanglement I caused on myself. The confusion of mixed emotions and complicated loyalties. The tangled web of reality and dreams. I am ever under scrutiny. In the spotlight I shunned once. The interrogation of friends, the doubt of family. The endless turn against myself. Created by the twists and turns of weavers. Weavers of tales. Of guilt. Of pity. Of fear.

Oh what a tangled web we weave. Within the world we let ourselves be absorbed in. A tangled web with strangers turned friends. Enemies turned confidantes. Friends turned traitors. Family turned competitors. Myself against myself. In an endless quest of worth. And ultimately, of the truth. In an endless journey and discovery. To happiness. To the end of the old. And the beginning of the new. To joy in death. And to wonder in new life.

tweenkies_1106 at 2:25 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment