Tuesday, April 10, 2007

starting over

i am waiting for that time when i can look back and say i can close a chapter in my life with peace in my heart and start over.

the past few years have been wonderful. i've been blessed with experiences i know have taught me a lot about patience, relationships, fear and conquering fear, anger and overcoming anger. i am ready to move on.

i don't think i should be complaining, as i've often done. looking back, i had a good 6 years of post-college life. i've met lots of people i've learned to love and cherish from different circles i've been able to join. my life, compared to a few friends, would not be exactly one you'd call exciting but i guess i'm ok. I AM OK. i think i've overlooked the fact that i have had so many blessings and i've been preoccupied with what i'm not compared to others that i've missed the whole point of enjoying what i have.

i am ready to move on though. i am trying to open my self up to bigger things. i think i'm ready. i wish the world can see that too.

to take a chance on me. as i am ready to take a chance on the world.

tweenkies_1106 at 4:08 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment