Monday, August 13, 2007

Prayer to Saint Anthony of Padua

Saint for Lost Things

Glorious Saint Anthony, for centuries you have exercised the God-given power to find what was lost. Help me to recover God's grace and make me zealous in the service of God and in the practice of virtue. Let me find whatever I have lost, thus showing me the presence of your goodness.
(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be)

Let us pray

Saint Anthony, glorious servant of God, famous for your merits and powerful miracles, help us to find what was lost, give us help during moments of trial and enlighten our minds in the search for God's will. Help us to find once again the life of grace, which our sin destroyed, and lead us to the glory promised to us by our Saviour. We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.


i really do need my thumb drive back...

tweenkies_1106 at 11:37 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment